- General Information
When you click agree to our policy, we receive a record containing your email and full name as supplied by you. We retain this as a record of who has agreed to our policy.
When you click agree to our policy, we receive a record containing your email and full name as supplied by you. We retain this as a record of who has agreed to our policy. This is then stored on our system.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Your rights are as per the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, namely:
- right to be informed
- right of access – you have the right to access the information we hold about you. This is called a subject access request and must be made to using the e-mail address set out below.
- right of rectification – should you feel that we hold incorrect or incomplete information about you, please contact your Cork Live contact person to get any data rectified. Should you not have a CorkLive contact person, please use the contact details below.
- right or erasure (right to be forgotten) – please see the section on data retention.
- right of data portability
- right to restrict processing – we will always respect a request by you to stop contact by any or all methods of communication or for any specific purpose.
- right to object – we are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and it is your right to lodge a complaint with them.
Correspondence should be directed to the contact details below.
- About US:
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations 2016, the Data Controller is Cork Live Streaming Specialists of
- We follow the following principles to protect your privacy and to comply with GDPR:
– we do not collect more information than is necessary
– we do not use your data for purposes other than those specified
– we do not keep your data if it is no longer needed
– we do not share your data with third parties
-we use the appropriate technical measures to ensure that your data is securely stored on our system
- Why we collect personal data:
We collect data so that we may provide you with a reliable and efficient Streaming service in assisting you in your job search and to enable us to contact you accordingly. This may be used for the following purposes:
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- To apply for jobs on your behalf
- To market our Streaming services to you
- To improve our customer service through market research
- Types of Data Cork Live collects from our website- www.CorkLive.TV
We may collect Non-personal and Personal data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites www.CorkLive.TV and www.CorkLive.tv (Website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Personal data relates to a specific individual who may be identifiable from that data. This can include:
- Contact information such as name, email address and phone number
- Cork Live uses Google Analytics and Cookies in order to improve our service, and analyse how the website is used. Other than the approximate location (IP address), the information collected by Google Analytics is mostly anonymous traffic data including browser information, device information and language.
- The collected information is used to provide an overview of how people are accessing and using our website and is not used for any additional purpose, such as to profile those who access our website.
- Demographic information such as address and preferences
- Notes from meetings/interviews/phone calls with you
- 3rd party references
- User IP addresses
- Any other related data
- If you contact us or we contact you, we may keep a record of that contact and information you may share with us
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Social Media Plug-Ins
- Our website features six plug-ins for easy sharing and to follow our social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, You Tube, RSS feeds and Google Plus. Being on our website does not automatically result in sharing data on these social media networks. These plugins remain inactive (idle) until clicked upon. Once clicked upon, you will be taken to the said social media networks with their own specific privacy policies.
Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify or contact you. It can include:
- Statistical information about visitors to our website
- Browser types
- Demographic information
All Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without any consequences on the availability or the functioning of the service.
- Statistical and Analytical Information
The statistical and analytical information provides general and not individually specific information about the number of people who visit this website; the number of people who return to this site; the pages that they visit; where they were before they came to this site and the page in the site at which they exited. This information helps us monitor traffic on our website so that we can manage the site’s capacity and efficiency. It also helps us to understand which parts of this site are most popular and generally to assess user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
- Main third-party sources of Data
We may source information using third parties, which include, but are not restricted by, the following:
- Other third-party sources of data:
We also collect personal data from 3rd parties. If collecting information from a 3rd party we will seek your consent in advance or otherwise make you aware of the collection and the reasons for it. This information may include:
- Professional references
- Results of competency tests
- Subjective feedback on performance
- Information from or about you in relation to workplace complaints, accidents
- Any inquiry in which you are involved – insurance, litigation, registration, disciplinary, criminal, etc.
- Transfer of information outside the EEA
If we need to transfer your data outside the EEA, we will alert you and explain clearly why we’re doing it. This will only occur in relation to Streaming or related services provided by Cork Live Streaming Specialists. Generally, we operate within the EEA but we do sometimes deal with non-EEA companies.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
Cork Live Streaming Specialists aims to provide excellent Streaming and solutions services to our customers and candidates. It aims to create the best match between open vacancies and candidates seeking employment. Or in the case of our solutions business, to create the best possible solution to meet the requirements of our customer. To do this, Cork Live will need to retain data about you.
Cork Live collects your data in pursuit of its legitimate interest in providing benefits and services to our candidates and customers. Consent is central to the rules on direct marketing and we will require your explicit consent form May 25th 2018 in regards direct marketing activities. We will also require your consent to pass your details onto clients for suitable roles.
Once Cork Live places a candidate with one of its customer, the data held as part of the contractual and legal obligation that Cork Live has as a certified Streaming company.
- Where your data is stored
Your data will be stored within our Streaming CRM. This system is cloud based, but we ensure that all necessary data protection protocols are in place.
- Sensitive Data
We do not store any sensitive personal data (as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 Article 9), unless it has been provided by you & will only be stored with your specific consent.
- Right to erasure
If you exercise your right to erasure, we will retain all information we are legal obligated to do so (such as employment contract data or financial payment), for the period that is set out by that legal obligation. We may also keep your name and the bare minimum of contact details so that we do not contact you or re-enter your details inadvertently in the future.
- Mode and place of processing the Data
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
- Place of processing
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s(Cork Live’s) operating offices (UNIT KBT2 (Formerly 4A), KILNAP BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY PARK MALLOW ROAD, CORK) and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact gdpr@CorkLive.TV
- Retention Period
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data. Please contact gdpr@CorkLive.TV in this regard
Additional information about Data collection and processing:
- Legal action
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
- Additional information about User’s Personal Data
- System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
- Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller(Cork Live) at any time or by contacting gdpr@CorkLive.TV.
- The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint
Under Article 77 of GDPR, as a data subject, you have the Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Ireland the supervisory authority is the Office of the Data Commissioner.